Friday, February 20, 2004

All About Me!
As we begin, I'll tell you a little about me, your dear web hostess. I am the mother of two preschool boys. The eldest is 5 and spends his days drawing, coloring, cutting and playing with Veggie Tales characters. He plans ahead for holidays like his mother (he is presently making Easter decorations). (It is February). My youngest is a Thomas the Tank Engine fanatic, to say the least. He inherited my sensitivity and his daddy's big eyes. My husband and I attended highschool together but didn't begin dating until our ten-year reunion. He has a business conducting market research and is very good at it, I might add. I am an attorney with the best job in the world. That is to say, my boss is allowing me to work only 10 hours per week until my boys are both in school. I play the French horn. I love to cook (although I hate to clean up). I'm learning to be a better housekeeper and my gardening skills are in sharp decline. I'm conservative. I'm Christian. I'm having the time of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->