Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Fly Away
Since I mentioned coupons (look below), I though it might be time to admit something: I am a fly lady. But, don't be frightened! Being a fly lady is a good thing! Fly ladies keep their houses clean and free from clutter. Fly ladies cook dinner and keep their bills paid. They have routines. Their kitchen sinks sparkle. How does one achieve such domestic bliss? Well, it takes some training, let me tell you! I was not born a fly lady. I joined The Fly Lady's internet mentoring group. She sends me emails all day every day. They say things like: "Hey! Where is your laundry? I hope its not sitting in the washer growing mold!!! Go put it in the dryer!" or "Quit looking at your computer and go clean your sink!!" Sometimes she tells me to go find 27 things to give or throw away. Sometimes she tells me to pay a bill. Some times she tells me to rest. But, she's always thinking about me and my household!

I don't read all these emails, but I know they are there. I know that if I do her stuff, my house will be tranquil and welcoming. And it IS getting there. I still have stuff to give away and I still have a very messy desk, but when I go to bed at night the kitchen, bathroom and living room are clean. The dishes are all washed and the laundry is folded. Someday my office will be organized and clean, too. I'm getting there... slowly but surely!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->