Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Funniest Thing Today:

I got this email from my friend Penny today:

Carissa got an ID card at school from Smile Safe Kids. When they took school photos, they also made up ID cards and stored the photos in a database, in case the child was missing. You could access the national data base to get a current photo and identifying characteristics to help the authorities, etc. We noticed last night that she had filled in the blanks herself. After filling in height, weight, hair & eye color, she filled out the last category, which was "Other distinguishing characteristics." She doesn't really have a birthmark, so here's what she wrote:
Other distinguishing characteristics:
Pretty, smart, likes hot dogs, has a great . . . smile!

Just in case she ever gets lost at a baseball game or Wienerschnitzel . . .

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gets her smile from her mum probably.

I would have a smile if anyone wrote to me!!!
YOu have my address dont you jan?
I dont have any addresses with me so will only write to who writes to me.........which is no one!

2:37 PM, December 09, 2004  
Blogger Jan said...

Annie-
I guess you're not getting my messages. Email me at fourbosts@cox.net!
J

3:29 PM, December 09, 2004  
Blogger Jan said...

Annie-
Everyone is having trouble getting through to you. Are you at hotmail?? Please reply soon!!

8:53 PM, December 09, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->