Saturday, January 22, 2005

That Was Fantastic!!
I just spent 6 wonderful hours with some fellow Okie bloggers and, I've got to tell you, they are good people!! On the occassion of Dawn's visit, we gathered together at Will's for coffee (well, I had a steamer) and conversation. If you happened to walk by, you would have guessed we were old friends. I suppose, actually, we are. Most of us have been reading each other's blogs for some time now, so we already knew a lot about each other! Michael asked about the leak in my garage, we talked about Sean's job search...it was just really great. At times the talk got technical and I'm sure it would have been very helpful to me if I understood the language. But, I'm happy to announce that, while we may all be geeks, it wasn't just geek talk. We had a genuinely fine time together. Thanks to all who attended! I was honored to be included.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->