Thursday, March 24, 2005

Best Movie I Haven't Seen?
I really wanted to see The Work and the Glory, but I missed it at the theater. Has anyone seen it? If so, would you give us a little review? I saw The Other Side of Heaven (from the same company) and thought it was a beautiful and inspiring film every Christian should see, particularly those who are missions minded. The email I got about The Work and the Glory summarized the film this way:

"Based on the bestselling series by Gerald N. Lund, The Work and the Glory blends high-powered fiction with the historical reality of the Restoration as seen through the eyes of the Steed family. Experience their tragedies and triumphs amid the raging controversy that surrounds a young man named Joseph Smith."

1 Comments:

Blogger Muley said...

Did you ever end up seeing this? If so, was it any good?

8:54 AM, July 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->