Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Found My Spot!

According to Find Your Spot, the following are the top 6 cities suited to my tastes. Somehow Topeka, Kansas was number 25 on my list, but Oklahoma City didn't make the list. I'll have to take exception to that, but the first 5 at least sound appealing to me.

1) Seattle, Washington
2) Kent, Washington
3) Cincinnati, Ohio
4) Bloomington, Indiana
5) Springfield, Illinois
6) Provo-Orem, Utah

(If you take the quiz, please know that they'll ask you for a bunch of personal stuff while they "tally your results." You don't have to tell 'em, you know.)

4 Comments:

Blogger M.Stonecipher said...

Thats funny that Bloomington is number 4 in your list and Enid shows up as number 4 in mine.

12:16 AM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger Five Dream Weavers (Betsey) said...

1. Clarksville, TN
2. Chattanooga, TN
3. Tulsa, OK
4. Murray, KY
5. Greenville, SC
6. Jackson, MS

12. Guthrie, OK
24. Oklahoma City, OK

Cities per state:
Tennessee - 5
Mississippi - 4
Georgia - 3
Kentucky - 3
Oklahoma - 3
Alabama - 2
Pennsylvania - 1
South Caroling - 1
California - 1
Texas - 1

12:39 AM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger Five Dream Weavers (Betsey) said...

I guess I have Christmas on my mind....that should read South CAROLINA not caroling!!!

12:41 AM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger Melodee said...

So, can I save a spot for you in my neighborhood? ;)

6:51 PM, August 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->