Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Great Rocky Talky Adventure
Colin, from the back porch:
"Spencer, talk to me. I'm speaking to the Rocky Talky."
Spencer from the hall:
"Come in, Thunderbird One. Can you hear me?."
Colin:
"Spencer, I'm speaking to my Rocky Talky."
Spencer from the back door:
"What?"
Colin from the back porch (starts talking then sees Spencer at the door):
"Spencer, come outside....no, Spencer, stay in there. Rocky talkies are for talking about stuff from far away. You go out there."
Colin, from the office closet:
"Spencer, can you hear me? Spencer, I'm in the living room. I'll be coming out soon."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a lovely, brotherly dialog. LOL Your boys are so very cute and clever. "Rocky Talkie" Funny...

Barb aka Lovely Wife

11:10 PM, August 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->