Friday, November 04, 2005

Whew!
This past week has been a whirlwind of activity. I'm ready for a nap! Here's a little summation:

Clean. Clean. Organize. Clean. Bake. Shop. Bake. Flop. Shop. Bake. Dust. Clean. Decorate. Welcome. Party. Photograph. Smile. Open. Thank. Chat. Snack. Change clocks. Sleep. Church. Cook. Clean. Welcome. Serve. Eat. Pray. Study. Pray. Chat. Homework. Sleep. Hurry. Shop. Photograph. Snack. Errands. Eat. Clean. Carpool. Flat tire. Create. Costume. Party. Trick or Treat. Party. Chat. Snack. Dance. Sleep. Eat. Study. Pray. New tire. Hydrangea. Study. Study. Study. Carpool. Cook. Play. Sleep. Cook. Chapel. Work. Lunch. Shoes. Clean. Carpool. Cook. Play. Sleep. Gift. Cook. Clean. Clean. Blog. Shop. Party. Scout. Guest. Dinner. Talk. Drive. Sleep. Meet. Eat. Blog.

Today's big event? Women of Faith Conference. I've never been and I'm looking forward to it.

Anyone else out there struggle with the time change? We got an extra hour, but I'm still tired. I'm not sure I understand what that is all about. I would probably get a bad case of jet lag if I ever went anywhere. Still, the beauty of the season is unparallelled. From this place at my desk I see leaves of yellow, green, orange and brilliant red. The sky is blue and the brown leaves are scraping around in the cool breeze. The purple pansies, yellow mums and orange pumpkins are still set off by green, green grass. The gently breeze cools while the sun warms. I just don't imagine it can get any better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe if you swapped a few of those "sleep"s for "clean"s, it might be better.

Well, it would at least LOOK better.


hee hee hee. At least you can look outside where you work.

2:14 PM, November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->