Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Heard Around
Spencer: "Mommy, can I stay up early tonight?"

Colin: "Mommy, you're the best mommy, even though sometimes it seems like you're the worst mommy."

Spencer (in his car seat holding the Valentines he made for his classmates): "Wow! Look at all of my beautiful Valentines."

Colin (2 hours after receiving his new Speedstacks): "Mommy, it was kind of more exciting when I got my Speedstacks than now."
Me: "Why? What's going on now?"
Colin: "Well, now I already have them."

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - the kid already understands buyer's remorse? He's older than he looks. :-)

10:27 PM, February 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to want things.


It's not always good to get them.

Seriously, your kids sound so cute. You & your hubby must be doing a great job.

Happy stacking.

8:34 AM, February 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->