Friday, March 17, 2006

Mystery Shopping
The boys and I went grocery shopping today and actually had fun! They were all wired up to shop for produce and had a great time weighing their selections and putting them in bags. The selection today was wonderful, so it really was hard to resist.

While I was looking over the orange juice selection, Colin asked if he could choose the eggs. I told him to be sure to check that none of the eggs were cracked. He opened a container of brown eggs and exclaimed, "Wow! Spencer! Come look at this!"

Spencer ran over and peeked in. "Wow!" he said, "CHOCOLATE EGGS!"

"Yeah! Chocolate eggs! Can you believe it?"

I wasn't about to correct them, so I just continued to stare at the orange juice, trying not to smile. They marveled at the chocolate eggs, but decided to go with vanilla. I didn't say a word as we made our way to the bread aisle.

2 Comments:

Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Fun!

My kids will pick chocolate over vanilla any day.

later...

12:25 PM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Very cute story! I love the chocolate/vanilla description...much more interesting than the usual brown/white thing!

2:56 PM, March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->