Wednesday, March 29, 2006

UPDATE: After the removal of a cantaloupe-sized mass and a total hysterectomy, we got good news that my friend is cancer-free!!!!!!! YAY!!! WOO HOO!!!!! I could possibly do a flip!

I am most anxious tonight for a friend who is having surgery in the morning and will discovery whether she has cancer. While she is in surgery, another friend will begin chemo treatments. Would you please take a moment to pray for both of them. They both have such inner (and outer) beauty and each has two young children. The surgery is at 8:00, the chemo is in the morning, but I don't know the time. Please pray for peace, wisdom and healing. Pray that the doctors are well rested, clear minded and steady. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jan. It's Mike. I had a relative and two friends who went through cancer. My Uncle and a very dear friend didn't make it, while my other friend went into complete remission. I know how stressful it can be for friends and family. I am sorry that they, and you, are going through this. My prayers will be with you all.

5:23 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Judy said...

I'm so glad!

11:51 PM, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->