Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's All French to Me
Last night we had a wonderful lesson at church about the Passover and all the symbolism and meaning wrapped up in the Seder - and how Christ fulfills it. There was a reinactment of a Seder on the stage which provided a vivid demonstration. Many of the prayers were said in Hebrew and we even had English supertitles so we would know what the prayer was.

As we were driving home I was raving about the lesson and how much we had learned. I asked my boys, "What did you guys learn tonight?" Spencer (age 5) was quick to reply: "I don't know. It was all in French and I couldn't understand any of it!"

2 Comments:

Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening...

later...

5:08 PM, April 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was raised Catholic. Once a year we would attend a Mass in all Latin. Around the same age (5) it sure sounded like French to me. :-)

5:43 AM, April 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->