Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Today was a sad day for me as I said goodbye to a co-worker who is moving away after more than 8 years with our company. Co-employees come and go, but Leroy was (is) a prince among men and will be missed more than we can say. Our staff had lunch together today and when we said goodbye, nearly all of us were crying.

With Leroy's departure, my work responsibilities will be increasing, too. I've been getting away with very little work for quite awhile now, so it is time for me to step up to the plate. In just 6 weeks, both of my children will be in school all day long. (Ach, I get teary just thinking about it!) I suppose it will be good to be busy while they're in school. It will also help pay for school!

But for now, I'm just dragging about the house feeling down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->