Friday, July 28, 2006

Chilihead over at Don't Try This at Home has challenged us to compile a list of things we cannot do. Easy Queasy. Here they are.

1) I can't get my header the right size on my blog. Chilihead used the same artist and look how great hers looks. Man, I'm jealous.

2) I cannot keep my desk clean.

3) I cannot keep my house clean.

4) I can't fry chicken.

5) I can't figure out why my photos are stored in two different places on my computer.

6) I can't keep eye makeup on all day long.

7) I can't seem to grow grass in our back yard.

8) I'm not so very good at laundry.

9) I can't remember to take my thyroid meds every day.

10) I can't stay awake when I don't take my thyroid meds every day.

11) I can't get my husband to stop feeding the animals.

12) I can't knit. I'm not very good at sewing, either.

13) I can't find enough hours to do all the things I want to do.

Want to play? Leave a link!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->