Monday, November 13, 2006

Counting Blessings

Toni is counting her blessings as she turns 35. I'm inspired to do the same, but oh my heavens, I have so much to be thankful for I don't know if I have the time to record all of them! Rather than just walk away from the task, though, I think I'll just give it a good start. Maybe I can add more from time to time. There is JUST SO MUCH!

I am thankful for:
1) Jesus.
2) My family's love of God.
3) My family's health.
4) My husband's job.
5) My job.
6) Our school and teachers.
7) My girlfriends and their amazing talents.
8) Music.
9) Cool, crisp fall days.
10) Heaters and air conditioners.
11) Handmade quilts.
12) My education.
13) BSF.
14) Freedom.
15) Flowers.
16) Cheesecake.
17) Photography.
18) International travel.
19) Beaches.
20) Mountains.

3 Comments:

Blogger Danna said...

I'm thankful for YOU! Sorry I missed commenting on your birthday. Sounds like it was a good one!

Love you, friend!

5:14 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

That's a great start Jan!

There is so much to be thankful for that sometimes we forget to acknowledge our blessings.

Have a great week!

later...

11:14 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Katrina said...

What a great list! I may have to plagiarize it for my family's annual "List Our Blessings Around the Table" Thanksgiving tradition!

What is BSF?

10:29 PM, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->