Sunday, February 11, 2007

  1. The phone rings. Who are you hoping it is? I'm just hoping it isn't for me.
  2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yes, mostly. The other day I was out shopping and as I was loading the groceries into my car I saw an acquaintance roll up to her car with a cart. She couldn't see me. She did NOT return her cart! Shocking!!! (No, it wasn't Dawn, although, yes, this person does live near me...I just don't want y'all fingering Dawn for this. But I will say....well, no I won't...) So, anyway, I returned her cart for her. I'll probably give her a hard time later. OH! yes! back to the meme...
  3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Listener. I have a little sensory integration problem though, so it is very difficult for me to listen if other stuff is going on, so I try to avoid socializing in loud places.
  4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Just long enough to find the person who abandoned me.
  5. Do you like to ride horses? Not so much. Horses intimidate me a bit.
  6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Brownie day camp and Colorado Music Camp.
  7. What was your favorite board game as a kid? That cherry tree game. It wasn't the game so much as the cherries. I loved those little cherries. I also enjoyed Monopoly.
  8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do? Well, first of all, I don't find he/shes sexy, so the question doesn't even make sense to me.
  9. Are you judgmental? Not so much, except there is one little area I still struggle with. I have been humbled too many times to remain judgmental, though.
  10. Would you date someone with different religious beliefs? Nope.
  11. Are you continuing your education? Yes, aren't we all? I should hope so.
  12. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Yes, but I probably wouldn't do well in a stressful situation. An FBI undercover drug agent taught me to shoot, so I had a pretty good teacher.
  13. If your house was on fire, what’s the first thing you’d grab? Children, purse, shoes. (Okay, that's three, I know. But if my children weren't home, I'd grab my purse first. And if my purse wasn't home and my children weren't home, I'd get the shoes).
  14. How often do you read books? I read all the time (including reading for my job), but I do not read books often. Once I start I can't stop, so my whole life goes on hold!
  15. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Future, past, present, in that order.
  16. What is your favorite children’s book? I Don't Want to Take a Bath (a Little Tiger book).
  17. How tall are you? 5'5"
  18. Where is your ideal house located? In Oklahoma City in an old/historical district near a cul de sac near Lake Hefner. (So far, I have not found this place.)
  19. Last person you talked to? Colin.
  20. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Two weeks ago. We seem to end up there when my co-worker Julia chooses the lunching place, which is funny because she is so body conscious and worries about eating too much, then she goes to Olive Garden and eats about 30 breadsticks. It is pretty funny, really.
  21. What are your keys on your key chain for? Unlocking stuff, mostly.
  22. What did you do last night? Well, it was a Saturday night. James and Colin went to see the Hornets play. Spencer wasn't feeling well and I was starting to feel like I might be getting sick, so I went to bed at 8:30 after trying to de-spyware my computer.
  23. Where is your current pain? My heart.
  24. Do you like mustard? Yes, but in small quantities.
  25. Do you like your mom or dad? Yes.
  26. How long does it take you in the shower? Ten to fifteen minutes.
  27. What movie do you want to see right now? The Painted Veil
  28. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats? To quote Dan: "Wha?"
  29. What did you do for New Year’s? I was on a ranch in Texas. We went to bed at a reasonable hour...like 11:00 or something like that.
  30. Do you think The Grudge was scary? To quote Dan: "Wha?"
  31. Do you own a camera phone? Yes.
  32. What’s the last letter of your middle name? This is a stupid quEstioN. (Depends if you're asking about my original middle name or my current middle name. You really should be more specific.)
  33. Who did you vote for on American Idol? I've never watched it. Is that unAmerican of me?
(via Dan via Charles)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Cherry Tree game is called Hi-Ho Cherri-o

9:37 AM, February 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->