Saturday, February 21, 2004

Drum Up Business
Have you ever been to a percussion ensemble concert? Man, they are GOOD! Mark your calendars now for the University of Oklahoma Percussion Ensemble concert on Thursday, April 8 at 8:00. I promise you will be amazed!
And, while we're talking percussion, I want to tell you about my friend David Anderson. He has his CD, This IS My Real Job!!!, available on www.cdbaby.com. David is from Enid, Oklahoma, but now lives in sunny Californ-eye-A. He attended the University of Central Oklahoma, which is well known across the country for its jazz program. You'll enjoy the CD. CDBaby is cool, too.
Okay, and speaking of UCO, check out the Jazz Lab at www.ucojazzlab.com for a listing of upcoming events. Its a great place with live jazz and Hideaway Pizza. I'm thinking about going March 18 to hear The Civilized Tribe play just because I like to see Jeff Kidwell perform and I love the trombone (which is what Jeff plays). Hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->