Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I Can't Get No Satisfaction
We have lots of little things wrong at our house. A portion of the roof is rotting, birds have moved into the attic, the screen door needs replacing, doorknobs need fixing, trees need to be cut down....the list goes on and on. I've hired THREE different people to fix these things. Yes, THREE. Two of them have been promising to come over and give me a bid. One gave me a bid, which I accepted without any negotiation at all. He even took a piece of wood from our roof line so he could make a replacement piece before he returned. All of them promised to arrive within two weeks. None of them has appeared. What is up with that? And where is the plumber that was going to replace some pipes in the upstairs bathroom last summer? Where do all these guys go? If business is that good, I suppose I should suggest my children pursue the handyman career! Anybody know anybody I can add to my list of hirees?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->