Monday, April 05, 2004

SEE THIS!!
My friend Cheryl has her own internet shop! She sells things to help you turn your volumes and volumes of home videos and photos into beautiful home movies. She made a video for a family reunion with music, photos and old videos that was truly moving. She made a video notebook of all our highschool friends (the group I still keep up with), which was hilarious and oh, so funky. Then, for Dana's wedding, she made a video meshing together the lives of the bride and groom.

So, now she says we can do it, too! If you're concerned you won't know where to start, she'll walk you through it. She walks me through stuff on my computer all the time and I can attest she knows how to guide a COMPLETE, uh, shall we say..."Novice." ; )

And, by the way, I'm proud to tell you that Cheryl was a computer animator for the famous movies "Jimmy Neutron" and "Olive, the Other Reindeer." She knows what she's doing!

Anyway, I've attached her website at right, and I'll put it right here, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->