Friday, May 21, 2004

My Cluttered Mind
I used to have deep thoughts. Now I just try to remember what I'm supposed to be doing. I have tons of things racing through my head at all times and they keep me from going below the surface much. I think that's why I loved BSF. It gave me time to go deep. It was refreshing. I know I've been posting a lot of lists lately. I'm just in the list mode. Here's my list of things I want to get done (in no particular order):
Organize photos
Organize scrapbook supplies
Scan photos and scrapbook pages to disk
Take disk to lock box
Cut the boys' hair
Take my dad to the doctor
Go to the dentist
Apply for new health insurance
Plan VBS decorations
Organize pantry
Finish painting my kitchen
Work
Change lightbulbs in chandalier
Clean basement floor
Make a quilt for Spencer
Work on scrapbooks
Make a family history book
Take donations to mission
Pay bills
Balance books
File papers
Paint bedroom
Plant flowers
Clean house
Hire a handyman
Detail van
Fix sandbox
Study Bible
Play with my children
Prune roses
Have van's oil changed
Treat wood on back porch
Have a painting framed
Buy a new car seat for Colin
Buy birthday gifts
Clean off my desk
Take cat to veterinarian
Blog

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyndal said...

Your list looks much like my to do list around here! I cracked up when I read yours. :)

8:42 AM, May 22, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->