Thursday, May 27, 2004

Still Don't Know
About a month ago I posted a list of things I don't understand. To be honest, I was hoping somebody...SOMEBODY...would know the answer to at least one question and clue me in! Alas, I remain clueless. So, this time I'll be a little more obvious:
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY THE SIZE OF PRINT I SEE ON MY SCREEN CHANGES FROM DAY TO DAY, AS IF SOMEBODY IS PLAYING WITH A GIANT MAGNIFYING GLASS????

I have comments now, so answer away!!

Oh, and here's another one. Why doesn't my spellcheck recognize the word "clueless?"

UPDATE: Thanks for the help, dear friends!! I have fixed everything! And, I had already added "clueless" to my dictionary. I just thought it was odd that it wasn't already there!! Now, if I could just get a handyman over here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyndal said...

I don't know why your font size is changing, but I do know that you can add "clueless" to your spell checker's list and then it will know how to spell it. I also know how to get rid of Microsoft Word 1, 2 and 3 so that you only have one. Next time I'm at your house, remind me and I'll help you tune up your computer. ;)

10:48 PM, May 27, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->