Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Techno Ninny
My friend Kyndal just informed me I could find information about links to my blog at www.technorati.com.  I'm not sure what she was trying to tell me, because when I looked, I found that a fellow blogger had quoted me and then called me a "vacuous ninny."   Hmmmph.  Well, in fairness, he did quote one of my most inane posts.  Of course, it was completely unfair of him to lift one small bit and make me out to be vacuous.  Not to worry, though.  I checked out his site and he seems to be living a life of misery.  I'm not the only person on earth he holds in contempt.  In fact, it seems he holds everyone in contempt.  C'est la vie.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked you up and got Dawn Eden's happy post about you. She neither used the word, "vacuous," nor "ninny."

Love,
Angi L.

6:15 PM, July 27, 2004  
Blogger Kyndal said...

Well, apparently I didn't read the whole page before I advised you to look at that site. ;) I find you neither vacuous (I had to look it up in the dictionary!) nor a ninny and your hair post was actually one of my favorites. As you said, C'est la vie. Keep writing whatever you want. I love it!

2:35 PM, July 28, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->