Monday, January 10, 2005

What's UP
Well, there has been a request that I post, and I'm not sure what to say. So, here are some random rambloglings:
1) There are two stray cats and an opossum living in my back yard.
2) I went to a Stampin' Up party last week and I can't stop thinking about stamping.
3) My neighbor was burgled today.
4) I'm behind on making the school scrapbook because nobody is donating photographs.
5) I like to sleep.
6) Lately I've been running my dishwasher every night, even if it is not full, and I have found it goes a long way toward keeping the kitchen clean.
7) My desk is very VERY messy.
8) Today I picked up the book Krakatoa, by Simon Winchester. Its about the volcanic explosian of the Krakatoa volcano in 1883 and how it, and the resulting tsunami, affected world politics. I've already read the first chapter (while in the carpool line) and it is fascinating.
9) Tomorrow I'm working in the children's section at BSF. Although I don't usually enjoy working in children's classes, I look forward to it at BSF because it is so well organized.
10) I love the new hit television series Lost (link includes audio, which you may want to mute).

5 Comments:

Blogger Five Dream Weavers (Betsey) said...

But....what happened to Karaoke Friday Night ???

2:55 PM, January 10, 2005  
Blogger Jan said...

Britty:
Friday night I dreamed that someone (a man) complained about the lack of Karaoke Friday Night. When I woke up Saturday I laughed to myself: "as if anyone noticed!" What a suprise to see someone did! Actually, I just forgot it was Friday. So, in honor of someone noticing, I'll post a Karaoke Monday Night for you!

3:04 PM, January 10, 2005  
Blogger Kyndal said...

I think your dishwasher theory is correct. I started running mine every night and unloading it the next morning while the kids are eating breakfast. I noticed today that I did not run the dishwasher last night...consequently my whole house now looks like a hurricane hit it. I'm not kidding! It is kinda like my making the bed theory where if you make the bed the rest of the house somehow stays clean.;)

3:48 PM, January 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I keep a very messy desk too. It annoyed my bosses boss one day and he came over to my desk and yelled at me. "clean up that desk. A messy desk is the sign of a messy mind"
I stood up from my desk........walked over to his office looked at his desk then looked him in the eye and said........"empty desk"......then I sat down and continued my work. He stormed off.......and then came the voice of my immediate boss...."anne, get in here...."

My desk may be a mess by some standards but dont go moving anything because I know where it all is!
It is organized chaos......

Ya know who I am....

cya Jan baby!

4:22 PM, January 10, 2005  
Blogger M.Stonecipher said...

I think I have a desk, not sure... I dont think I do, my computer is just sitting on top of this big mound of stuff. The good thing is I know where everything is and where it is in the mound, I can tell if something has been moved. If I were to clear it out I wouldnt be able to get anything done.

7:39 PM, January 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->