Wednesday, February 23, 2005

FIVE
I just found these questions via Office Hours, who will be interviewing me soon. Here are my answers:
1. If you could have anything you wanted to eat for a day, what would you choose for your meals and snacks? (I'm assuming no consequences for my choices).
Breakfast: Crabs Benedict from The Hotel Edgewater in Seattle, Penny's bacon twirls, fresh fruit and fresh orange juice.
Lunch:
Teriyaki Salmon from Table of Contents (Jennifer Taliaferro), mashed Yukon potatoes with butter and a house salad with Blueberry Vinaigrette from Big Cedar Lodge.
Snack: Blueberry bagel with cream cheese and tomato chutney
Dinner: Lobster tail with drawn butter, Ribbon Cake from Raspberries and Cream.
Before bed: James' hot tea

2. Is there ever a dish/food or dessert you wanted to try but never had the opportunity, what is it?
I'd like to eat sushi & sashimi in an expensive Japanese restaurant in Japan.

3. What's a dish/food or dessert you've tried that you wish you hadn't?
Liver and onions, baked stuffed green bell pepper.

4. Ever watch cooking shows? (i.e. "Great Chefs," "Epicurious," etc.)
I used to watch them on Saturday mornings when I was in college, and then when HGTV and the Food Network started their shows I was hooked for quite some time. My husband and I got a kick out of Iron Chef. Now we don't have cable and we don't have time....and we don't cook.

5. Are you hungry yet?
Actually, no. Just had lunch at El Chico and I'm quite satisfied. Really, I couldn't eat another thing, even if it is wafer thin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melodee said...

The Edgewater Hotel, huh? I'm a Pacific Northwest girl and I've never even been there!

10:07 PM, March 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->