Friday, March 18, 2005

Bride and Prejudice
Last night I saw Bollywood's latest: Bride and Prejudice and loved it. Of course, I'm a huge fan of A&E's Pride and Prejudice, so I just had to see this version.

The plot is fairly true to the book, though Jane Austen never could have imagined this film! It is colorful, playful, full of big musical numbers and a whirlwind of activity. I don't think I have ever seen so much vivid color in a film, all twirling and full of energy. The actors and actresses are beautiful, the scenery is beautiful, the music is inspiring. Some have complained about details, but this movie is not about details. It is an over-the-top production for pure entertainment. I plan to see it again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Thanks! Go see the movie!

12:29 AM, March 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->