Thursday, May 12, 2005

Its That VBS Time of Year
I'm making the Garden of Eden for VBS this year! Anyone want to join me? It will be lots-o-fun, I promise. Last year I grew some friendships over the paint and cardboard and have really been blessed by them.

I do need some supplies that you may have around the house, so I'm going to list them here and re-post them from time to time.

Cardboard (at least 1 foot square and up to 12 feet square)
Acrylic paint
White or blue sheets
Realistic plush bunnies (to borrow only)
Realistic silk flowers and plants
400 Altoid mint tins (I'll take fewer if you don't have 400)

The kind of help I need is: (1) base painting the cardboard (2) cutting shapes out of cardboard and/or (3) detail painting flowers, plants, butterflies and trees.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jan - you might ask Claudia about 12 X 12 cardboard squares. (Or she might read this now!) She told me she had quite a few of them I think when we were doing that letter project on Saturday. I think it comes in the packages to protect the scrap paper.

Angi L.

4:34 PM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Jan said...

Fabulous idea, Angi!

4:56 PM, May 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->