Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Sorry about the cryptic post below. You know, I sat down to blog with so much to say, and. . . nothing. Nothing. Everything I want to say is either (a) boring, (b) personal, (c) trivial or (d) too involved. I want to comment on my incredible friend who ministers to children in our neighborhood who are suffering miserable home lives...but I'm speechless. And humbled. I'd like to tell you about the cool stamping techniques I learned, but my friend was helping a child whose dad is in jail, so stamping seems kinda dumb.

I'll go ahead and tell you that my little one has strep. 2nd time in 6 weeks. Poor little guy.

I've been flying by the seat of my pants these last two weeks because I've completely overbooked myself. Its all stuff I like to do, but I really should slow down and leave time to minister to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->