Friday, June 24, 2005


At VBS the children were given a small rubber bracelet for each guest they brought. This was a great incentive for Colin, who made me call every child in his class after the first night to ask them to join him at VBS. In the end, he had collected 2 bracelets, which is insufficient to him, but still exciting. He is wearing them just below his knee. This morning I found this drawing under my bed. The meaning is clear. He had a goal of 17 bracelets and he got 2. I never noticed how bony his knee is before....and I'm not so sure about that extra toe.
Posted by Hello

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

dew·claw (dklô, dy-)
n. A vestigial digit or claw not reaching the ground and found on the feet of certain mammals.

Nobody sends me to websters.com more than Dan.

9:19 AM, June 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->