Thursday, January 19, 2006

I returned home from the ladies' retreat Sunday and have been unable to post since. The logical thing was to report on the retreat. To not mention the retreat would be odd, but it was the sort of weekend that defies explanation. In fact, it was such an intimate weekend, I would feel that I had betrayed something if I spoke about it in such a public forum. Suffice to say I was blessed beyond my imagination. I am not gifted in public speaking and I am not a model Christian, but God worked in that place despite me. It was beautiful to witness.

And now, for something completely different... please check out the latest news at Into Rwanda.

1 Comments:

Blogger Violet N. said...

Good! - about the weekend.

I love the close-up of the snowflake logo you designed -- it's clever and wonderful (but then, what would we expect of the mom of a kid who's collecting organ models?).

6:23 PM, January 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->