Thursday, March 30, 2006

Foolin' Around
I think my boys are at the age they would really enjoy a little April Fool's Day joke. I haven't chosen one yet and I'd love your ideas. Here's one I found on the Family Fun website I thought was funny:

Name of Prank
Underwear Switch

Describe Your Prank
My husband had been really watching his diet and working out, and he lost about 15 pounds. The problem was he was always showing me and our daughter how much flatter his tummy was and admiring himself in the mirror. WE COULDN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!

So we went and bought another pack of his brand of underwear, but two sizes smaller than what he was currently wearing. Then we washed them with some dark towels so they didn't look new, and when he went to take a shower before work we switched out all his current underwear for the new smaller ones. When he put them on he couldn't get them past his hips! He tried on all three pairs (never noticing the different size on the label)and had to wear some SpongeBob boxers to work!

That night at dinner he said he only wanted a salad. My daughter and I laughed so hard we cried ... and so did he when we told him our prank!!

2 Comments:

Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

This is a funny prank.

later...

4:58 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Renee said...

That prank will definitely be played on my husband next year!

2:00 PM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->