Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I AM: happy

I WANT: a clean house

I WISH: I could move all my favorite people into one, smaller town

I HATE: creepy crawly things

I MISS: Meg

I HEAR: motorized lawn equipment and little boys

I REGRET: not travelling when I was single

I AM NOT: a morning person

I DANCE: with my children

I CRY: when others hurt

I AM NOT ALWAYS: cute

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: scrapbooks, cards, crafts, blogs and comforted children

I WRITE: because I'm narcissistic

I CONFUSE: real affection and polished niceties

I NEED: a maid

I SHOULD: call people more often

I START: lots of projects before finishing others (sorry James)

I FINISH: what I started from time to time

(Meme compliments of Fresh Cut Flowers)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslee said...

I need a maid too!

9:28 PM, June 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you too dear friend. And I admire all that you do -- I swear, I don't know HOW you fit it all into your busy life!! And although we may not talk all that often, your blog keeps me up to date on all that you're doing. It reminds me that everyone has "those days," and provides me strength to keep on going. Your words make me a laugh when I'm feeling tired or lonely, and they remind me to appreciate the beauty in the little things in life (especially during these trying years when the kids are getting on my nerves!). Thanks old pal, for being such an inspiration even across the miles and the years!! -- meg

7:51 AM, June 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->