Thursday, June 08, 2006

Five by five

via Charles, who wanted to tag me but was just too polite to say so.

5 things in my fridge:

  • 2 gallons of 1 percent milk
  • Red seedless grapes
  • Tomato and Red Pepper Chutney
  • Head Country Barbecue Sauce
  • Rum Caramel (for ice cream!)

5 things in my closet:

  • 3-ring binders filled with my children's art
  • shoes, glorious shoes
  • portable Singer sewing machine
  • my grandfather's camera
  • baby books (mine and my sons')

5 things in my briefcase:

  • 50 spf sunscreen
  • hair clip
  • colorful rings to retreive from the bottom of the pool
  • $5.00
  • aloe vera

5 things in my car:

  • stack of beach towels
  • 2 bags of little boy clothes
  • Cord to recharge cell phone
  • Stampin' Up catalogs
  • 1 inch of dust

5 things I did this week.

  • made paper mache planets
  • read 3 books by Beverly Lewis
  • visited the Oklahoma Bombing Memorial
  • watched two t-ball games
  • made pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans and bread
Consider yourself tagged.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger CGHill said...

I think this is the first time I've ever been accused of politeness. :)

9:33 AM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger Mike Morton said...

I used this on my blog too. It was pretty funny. I liked that...

Mike

11:48 PM, June 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->