Sunday, July 30, 2006

Here's a little compilation of things that have been said around here lately:

1) The Millenium Falcon (from Star Wars) is called "the Milligan Falcon."

2) If I forget to put my seatbelt on before I start the engine, Spencer says, "Step One, Seatbelt. Step Two, turn on the car."

3) "I am never, EVER going to buy Spencer a birthday present!" said Colin when his brother made him angry.

4) Spencer to the cat: "What are you little fella? What are you? You're king of the cats, aren't you?"

5) Colin: "Mommy, I don't like it when you take pictures because that just means we have to go to the picture store AGAIN!"

6) Colin: "When are you going to put pictures of my triathlon on your blog?"

7) Spencer: "Mommy, when you cut my fingernails, I can't scratch my hand when it itches."

8) In reference to our little family game of calling out unusual cars as we go down the road, we have this exchange quite often. Colin: "Yellow car!" Spencer: "Colin, stop that! I'm not playing that game!" Colin: "Yellow bus!" Spencer: "Caaaaahhhhhlin! Stop that!! I'm not playing!. . . . . . Yellow car!"

9) My favorite is from church this morning. As we were singing, Colin was leaning up against me. He suddenly looked up at me, his face aglow, and said, "Mommy!! I can hear your heart sing!"

2 Comments:

Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

~laugh~

I like #2!

Boys like to watch out for their moms.

When they get a little bit older, they also get a little more assertive.

My little guy will be 14 next week and is getting more *watchful* every day.

But it's nice.

later...

10:51 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Chilihead2 said...

#4 if my favorite. The things kids say...love them all!

8:46 AM, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->