Monday, October 23, 2006

TEN THINGS ABOUT ME (that you didn't know you wanted to know)

(I’ve been tagged! For real!! I didn’t make it up this time!)

1. Something no one else should know?

Okay, this isn’t the first time a blogger has tried to trick me into revealing too much. Annie, I love your name, but sorry…if you shouldn’t know, you shouldn’t know. (And, truth be told, you probably wouldn’t WANT to know!) ; )

2. Colors I will never wear?

Well, I used to think I would never wear turquoise, but then it became my son’s favorite color and he got me a turquoise necklace and the whole rule is out the window. Still, I consider it an accessory color only. (I hope he never buys me a turquoise dress!)

I also don’t think I should wear yellow, but I do like yellow. I can say with certainty that I will never, EVER wear a yellow polka dot bikini.

3. Things I love to eat?

Mashed potatoes
Chicken and dumplings
Salmon (never canned! NEVER!)
Honey roasted carrots
Anything my friend Jennifer Taliaferro makes.

4. Things I would never serve a guest?

Liver and Onions
Brussell Sprouts
Salmon Patties
Canned Vegetables
Summons to Court

5. Things I forget to buy at the grocery store?

Ha!! You don’t have time!! I’ll just tell you what I forgot on my last trip:
Bread, Ziploc bags and cola.

6. Things I like about Autumn?

Leaves turning colors on the trees
Pumpkin Pie
Monarch migration
Geese flying overhead
Chilly mornings
Pansies and Mums

7. Things I value about my family?

Intimacy
Humor
Continuity
Soft Hearts

Love of God

8. Things I watch on T.V.

Lost
Project Runway
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Survivor
As Time Goes By

9. Things I loved about school?

School supplies
New textbooks
New school clothes
Learning
Routines
Music

10. Things I love about life?

Nature
Family
Friendships
That there is more to know than I can ever know

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Hey! I didn't make up the questions, you know! This meme came from Dot who got it from Walker. And what's this about you making up your own meme requests!? LOL Really?? Thanks for participating. I enjoyed your answers...and you took #1 way too seriously! :-)

2:58 AM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Jan said...

Oh, really I'm not so very serious. Still...I'm not tellin'!

7:50 AM, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->