Monday, October 23, 2006

TEN THINGS ABOUT ME (that you didn't know you wanted to know)

(I’ve been tagged! For real!! I didn’t make it up this time!)

1. Something no one else should know?

Okay, this isn’t the first time a blogger has tried to trick me into revealing too much. Annie, I love your name, but sorry…if you shouldn’t know, you shouldn’t know. (And, truth be told, you probably wouldn’t WANT to know!) ; )

2. Colors I will never wear?

Well, I used to think I would never wear turquoise, but then it became my son’s favorite color and he got me a turquoise necklace and the whole rule is out the window. Still, I consider it an accessory color only. (I hope he never buys me a turquoise dress!)

I also don’t think I should wear yellow, but I do like yellow. I can say with certainty that I will never, EVER wear a yellow polka dot bikini.

3. Things I love to eat?

Mashed potatoes
Chicken and dumplings
Salmon (never canned! NEVER!)
Honey roasted carrots
Anything my friend Jennifer Taliaferro makes.

4. Things I would never serve a guest?

Liver and Onions
Brussell Sprouts
Salmon Patties
Canned Vegetables
Summons to Court

5. Things I forget to buy at the grocery store?

Ha!! You don’t have time!! I’ll just tell you what I forgot on my last trip:
Bread, Ziploc bags and cola.

6. Things I like about Autumn?

Leaves turning colors on the trees
Pumpkin Pie
Monarch migration
Geese flying overhead
Chilly mornings
Pansies and Mums

7. Things I value about my family?

Intimacy
Humor
Continuity
Soft Hearts

Love of God

8. Things I watch on T.V.

Lost
Project Runway
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Survivor
As Time Goes By

9. Things I loved about school?

School supplies
New textbooks
New school clothes
Learning
Routines
Music

10. Things I love about life?

Nature
Family
Friendships
That there is more to know than I can ever know

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Oh, really I'm not so very serious. Still...I'm not tellin'!

7:50 AM, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->