Sunday, March 28, 2004

BlogSpot ads by Google
Up at the top of my blog is a banner ad. It is there because I don't pay anything for my blog. I love to see what they are advertising. It is always related to something in my blog. Right now its anti-depressants!!!! There is never anything religious up there, even though I have a lot of religious stuff in here. I'm very curious about it all. Do you suppose somebody at Google is paid to read blogs and choose advertisers to link? Or is it computerized? I think it may be a person because I don't mention anti-depressants in this blog (until now), so somebody must have read about my thyroid problem and diagnosed me. ??? So, this is a test.....if somebody from Google is reading this, please post a link to a Christian book seller. You choose. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->