Friday, May 28, 2004

Old Glory
Memorial Day approaches. I hope you have plans to honor our military Monday. Our family always attends the ceremony at the 45th Infantry Museum at 10:00 a.m. on Memorial Day. There is a military band, a small parade (colorguards representing different companies and eras), a fly-over and a short speech. We usually take a small picnic and eat on the grounds after the ceremony. They have a beautiful park, an outdoor collection of aircraft and an indoor museum. I always cry.

Anyway, on to the purpose of my post: the rules and regulations for the American Flag. Let's just say many of them are broken. Especially by Old Navy. I'm afraid even I have broken some (she said shamefully). But I thought you'd like to know, so here they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->