Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Little Freebies Here and There
I take some delight in getting stuff for free. Doesn't everybody? This week I got $15 to spend at Sticker Planet. $10 of that was for posting their logo on my blog. Easy money. I also got $100 to spend at Eddie Bauer this week because I earned points on my credit card. By the end of the week I will have a $5.00 gift card to Starbucks because I've been clicking on email messages from mypoints.com. If I spend the Eddie Bauer credit through My Points, I'll get even more points...maybe enough for a Barnes and Noble gift card! All this to tell you that if you sign up for My Points (its free), AND you give my name (fourbosts) as a reference, I'll get 100 points! I only need 650 for the Barnes and Noble card! The deal is, they send you email messages about products and services. If you read the message, you get 5 points. It takes about 2 minutes a day. If you purchase anything they offer, you get lots of points. I have never purchased anything (although I was tempted by the Children's Book of the Month Club).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->