Saturday, June 26, 2004

There's Power in the Blog
Well, I just returned home from - - - brace yourself- - - Wal Mart.

Yes, I did it. I left the house for Walgreen's to get some laundry detergent because I must do laundry tonight. Alas, it was closed. So, I bit the bullet and headed on over to the monster retailer down the street.

I have the idea that some corporate types in the Arkansas home office must be reading my blog, because they have made improvements since my last visit. Some of the staff was friendly, and even a few customers were congenial. The best part? I didn't have to wait in line more than 3 minutes to check out!! Wowsa!

I did have to maneuver around several pallets of cases of mega products, and its still an awful long way from dairy to cosmetics...and I DID hear them calling for that CM over and over...but I can get over all of that for the short check out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyndal said...

Jan at Wal-Mart! I feel faint!!! LOL!

8:23 AM, June 28, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->