Thursday, September 09, 2004

For All You Relativists Out There:
I'm not sure what it will take to convince some people that all beliefs/religions are not morally equal. If 9/11 didn't do it, I suppose nothing will. Maybe Beslan brought them closer. Somehow I doubt it.

For me, its clear that some beliefs are WRONG. Some are simply not true, others are additionally immoral. It is patently clear that not all religions can co-exist peacefully. If one religion believe taking innocent life is to be rewarded and another considers it a mortal sin, there is no reconciliation to be had.

But, I digress. What I really want to let you know is that celebratory parties are being planned. The celebration of death and destruction will be held on September 11th in East London, barring intervention, of course. And the revelry doesn't stop with the celebration of the 9/11 terrorist attacks on America! Oh, no! Guests will also be treated to a viewing of the latest atrocities in Beslan. Well, isn't that special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->