Thursday, November 11, 2004

Happy Day
Today is my birthday, and its been a good one. I heard James and the boys coming to suprise me, so I suprised them and hid in the shower while they came down the hall singing "Happy Birthday." The boys had drawn several cards for me and James had found the latest snowflake book. James also suprised me with a new, hip outfit. I'm a little uncertain whether I can pull it off, but I'll try. My mom took me to my favorite cafeteria (Luby's) for lunch and I enjoyed all my favorites: salmon, macaroni, and flan. She found the pink and white beach towel I was wanting along with some other great girly things. Now I'm sitting at my desk reading e-cards, making nametags for our ladies retreat, listening to Harry Connick, Jr. and enjoying the beautiful hydrangeas Penny brought from her garden. This is the life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->