Thursday, December 23, 2004

Passion Faux Pas
Read here why The Passion of the Christ was not nominated for an Oscar.

(Update: Anonymous commenter #1 makes a good point: the nominations have not yet been made. My statement should have read: "Read here why The Passion of the Christ will likely not be nominated for an Oscar. Sorry for the sloppy, pajama work. Read here for details about the Oscar Oracle.)

(Oh, and just as an aside, my work has hardened me from taking correction personally. Please don't feel you have to be anonymous to point out my errors! If you want to call me a vacuous ninny, however, please just keep your comments to yourself!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a technical matter here, but I don't think the Oscar nominations are out yet. The linked article referenced an "Oscar Oracle."

However, it's still doubtful that the movie will get a nomination. The article and the "oracle" will probably prove to be true.

2:14 PM, December 26, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->