Saturday, January 29, 2005


So, I'm driving around town and I see these on a lot of the cars (well, usually minivans and SUVs), and they are all sideways. Is this a political message - akin to flying the flag upside down? What is up with that??? First I thought people just can't stand to have the writing crooked on their cars, but really, its still crooked. Listen up, guys. This is wrong. Go to the website and see how the makers of these ribbons display them. And straighten up!!
Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jan, I'm looking into this online and I don't think it is a slam. It's too subtle for that I think.

One idea is that it looks like the Christian fish symbol.

If I find out anything else, I will post it.

Angi L.

5:40 PM, January 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand the ribbons.

I say take them off completely.

7:17 PM, January 29, 2005  
Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

I go with the fish symbolism as well.

3:44 PM, January 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->