Thursday, January 27, 2005

Block
I'm growing increasingly dissatisfied with my blog work. Somewhere back in September when my dad become ill I gave myself permission to post lightly. Hello imaging became my best friend. I love to blog (writing and reading) but I just feel I'm like a little waterbug floating on the surface.

I suppose this is my defense mechanism. Stay shallow, avoid...everything.

I really don't have a clue what to do about it. I'm not ready to dive deep yet. I'm not even talking about sharing the mourning with you....I don't even feel like telling you about politics or lawsuits or Bible truths. I suppose I'll just feed you some candy for a little while longer. If you have something you want to discuss, just let me know. I'll do my best. Somebody will have to pull me in or I'll be stuck here posting Valentines for the rest of my life!!

Enjoy the candy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Candy leads to decay.
Lets have some nutrition, protein for the bones. Meat. Sometimes hard to chew (especially if your teeth are decayed from candy!) but necessary for growth.

Lets discuss baptism.........Is water baptism really necessary. Cant one just be baptized by the Holy Spirit?

Now start blogging.

5:31 PM, January 27, 2005  
Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

I think the first thing that you need to do is realize a passion. It doesn't have to be a big passion, even a little passion is more passion than no passion. I have floundered around blogwise, with pictures, home repair, campaign signs, Mike Horshead, commentary on the news, Game parts lists & reviews.

I don't know if I have found my niche yet, but I keep trying. Knowing that somebody is reading helps with my writing. Go with the topic that the previouos post gave you, or here's a light hearted one:

Relate a personal story about snow. Both of those are your assignments for the week.

PS I love the valentines. Keep them coming.

9:41 AM, January 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->