Monday, March 28, 2005

Weekday Update
(1) Easter was pleasant. Easter egg hunts galore - in our backyard and a friend's backyard. The afternoon was sunny and slightly chilly, but certainly good enough to spend outside. I completed the weed barrier and mulching of our new memory garden while the boys searched for eggs.
(2) Worked this morning then headed over to 7 Minutes Later to celebrate 2 years in business. Claudia suprised us with a wall of 75% off merchandise in the back and, of course, a delicious pink cake with brown 7s all over it. 7 Minutes is my favorite scrapbooking store. They have a lot of really special items in right now, too. Hard to resist!
(3) The city is working on the water lines today, so we have no water. If its not electricity, its water. I don't know which is worse, but today it seems like its the water.
(4) I have tons of work to do, but it is so beautiful outside I'd much rather work in the garden or play croquet. (So, why am I typing on this blog?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up to 7Minutes. Now Lovely Wife can spend more $$$$$

4:42 PM, March 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->