Thursday, February 23, 2006

Another Meme.
I'm not sure why I do them. I think you're probably bored, but, I like to read memes others have done. I like to have a glimpse into the everyday lives of others. Someone who rides a train to work might find riding a train to work rather boring, but I've never ridden a train to work, so I think it is interesting. I've also never done farm chores before breakfast. I wonder what that is like? So, for all of you out there who are voyeurs like me, I give you the latest meme from Promptings:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4...
”earned all 15 beads, he is eligible to receive his Tiger Cub”

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch. The snowflake/Sakura kaleidoscope Kayo gave me.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Ellen

4. Without looking, guess what time it is? 10:50

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 11:04

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Birds.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? 30 minutes ago I took out some trash.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Blogs, of course!

9. What are you wearing? Pink plaid pajama bottoms and a pink T-shirt.

10. Did you dream last night? Yes. I dream every night, but I don't usually remember the dream until I lay down to sleep the next night.

11. When did you last laugh? A few minutes ago when Spencer paid a visit to my lap.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Butter-yellow paint (okay, margarine-yellow), two Steinlein prints matted in red and framed in black, my diploma.

13. Seen anything weird lately? Daily. Here's one.

14. What can you see from the nearest window? My fig tree, a wood fence, a lamp post and the children's swing set/fort.

15. What is the last movie you saw? “Chronicles of Narnia”

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Solar water pumps

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know. Right….

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I’m afraid whatever I might do would end up being a mistake, but it sounds nice to require everyone to pull to the side of the road when I’m driving.

19. Do you like to dance? Not so much. I’m too self-conscious.

20. George Bush? Yes.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Beatucious Lulabelle

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Hugo

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? No.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? ”I’m so glad you’re here. I love you.”

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Violet N. said...

I love it when you pick these up! I usually forget to extend the invitation or am afraid people will be annoyed if I 'tag' them.

Love your first-born girl name :)

12:16 PM, February 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are "solar water pumps" a kind of shoe? "Beatucious Lulabelle" would make a good children's book title -- or is it already?

7:52 AM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Jan said...

Lisa - That cracked me up. They really are actual water pumps. With the solar power, they can be used to pump water to poor villages all over the world, so I would buy them and give them to the villages.

I just made up Beauticious Lulabelle's name to be funny. It would make a good book title!

8:28 AM, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->