Monday, April 17, 2006

Six Degrees of Weirdness

I've been tagged!

1. Reveal 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag 6 people.

2. Leave a "You're tagged" comment to let people know you have tagged them. They must reveal 6 things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be all their fault)

3. Leave me a comment letting me know you have completed your mission (should you choose to accept it)

i. When the sunlight first hits my face in the morning, it makes me sneeze.

ii. I just love doorknobs, light fixtures and other hardware. I even subscribe to magazines and catalogs about them! When I had my hair done last Saturday, they had a magazine about do-it-yourself home repair and I was excited about it!

iii. I will not get out of bed until there is a direct line to the bathroom sink so I can brush my teeth. I'm pretty sure I can not walk more than 20 feet without brushing my teeth first.

iv. Well, a good portion of my friends think it is weird that I keep a blog.

v. I have a friend who is an actress. She can impersonate with the best of them, but she says she can't do me because I am so understated. She has studied me and noticed that I don't really have any quirky expressions. I told her I'm that way on purpose - I actually work at it. You should have seen the look on her face.

vi. I am able to see both (or all) sides of most any issue, which sometimes makes it difficult for me to make decisions. My parents noticed this about me when I was very young and nicknamed me "the Politician." (Now that I'm entering old-geezer land, this "gift" is fading.)

Okay, let the tagging begin: Charles, David, (Charles David! Get it?), Violet, Joe (I'm almost afraid to ask Joe), Angi and Mikey.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wound me! Okay, maybe not. My idea of "weird" tends to be illegal in some third-world countries.

Hmm.... only six? I'll see what I come up with.

7:18 AM, April 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I feel honored for being "tagged." I'm sure I can come up with AT LEAST 6. With Joe? You could probably write a novel. :-) I'll have mine up soon, and one of them will even include a pic which you've gotta see.

12:35 PM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger CGHill said...

Why don't you ask for something normal about me? It would take up a whole lot less space.

2:50 PM, April 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously you were afraid to ask me. YOU FEAR ME!!!BWA-HA-HA. But you'll never get me to reveal my secrets, they are mine, MINE I TELL YOU!!!!!

No if I only had some more jalapeno mustard my plans would be complete.

4:41 PM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Jan said...

I have to say, it really wouldn't be complete without Dwayne's weirdness. I was just trying to bring in some fresh meat, but, hey, we can break the rules. Give us your weirdness, Dwayne!

(caution: some content may be unsuitable for our more normal readers) ; )

4:56 PM, April 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Jan. It's posted. My weirdness in all it's glory. Enjoy! I just hope you still respect me after reading it. :-)

11:05 PM, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->