Monday, August 14, 2006

What, you're tired of seeing those metal dishes every day? Oh, come now. They're pretty. Pretty to look at and lovely to hold. And refreshing, too.

Anyway, if I were to type anything it would just be about starting our vacation with a flat tire, cheap mexican tire fixers, lollygagging around the Ozarks and my incredibly brown skin and blonde hair. Boring, really.

I'll get back to you when school starts and I'm home alone and in tears because my baby boy is going to school all day long. For now, I've got children to hold.

2 Comments:

Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Sounds rough...

But I'm sure it turned out very well?!

later...

8:10 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Lil said...

I think it would be neat to have some of these too, especially in the heat of summer. I would worry about my tongue sticking to the lip of the glass... but I suppose they are wet and not dry like dry ice. vbg!

10:09 PM, August 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->