Saturday, September 01, 2007

I'm a bit behind, but I just learned how to download my digital photos from my new camera. Yes, heretofor I have been a 35 mm girl, but my mom bought me a digital camera. And I LOVE IT!! So, in August we traveled to Gulf Shores and Pensacola for a vacation. Here's a recap:


This is Pensacola Beach from the roadway at 6:30 in the morning.


Colin and the Sea.



Wave jumping!


I was actually trying to get dolphins in this photo. They were VERY close. I got good video, but I haven't learned about downloading that just yet!

These are some of the seashells I collected while snorkeling! Pretty good, no?


Sea birds love french fries.

Sunset on the beach.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

I was out blog walking today and found you. I grew up in FL. these pictures made me a little homesick. I love the Gulf Coast

8:01 AM, September 02, 2007  
Blogger Michael Bates said...

Pretty pictures!

Once your video is in your computer it's a snap to upload it to Google Video. Then you can embed it in your blog.

2:31 PM, September 02, 2007  
Blogger onawa said...

Such cute pictures! Florida looks wonderful.... but the gators don't look so fun.

11:20 PM, September 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->