Sunday, February 20, 2005

Adult ADD Commentary

1. When I came home this afternoon, the street was littered with towels. They looked freshly laundered.

2. Jeff Gordon won the Daytona 500 today. I guess everyone is tired of him winning. When he pulled into first place in the next-to-last lap, the commentators barely mentioned it. Then he did his little spin out celebration and I don't think anyone at the speedway was even watching.

3. Last night I made chili because it was supposed to be 30 degrees outside, but instead it is 70 degrees and a nice ham sandwich sounds better.

4. Spencer has the stomach virus. It it him at 1:00 this morning.

5. Our cat Pumpkin, who has been living a solitary life in the upstairs bedroom for several years now, seems to like kittens! He is currently rolling around the floor with Lynx.

6. I cleaned out a closet this morning. The closet looks fabulous. The hallway in front of the closet is a different matter.

7. No school tomorrow. President's Day. What do working parents do???

8. You can find lots of things when you clean out a closet. I found one shoe (baby size 4), safety scissors, 4 bouncy balls, 1 red marble, 1 asparagus costume, 1 very important looking screw that probably used to hold the whole house together, a flashlight, game pieces, dirty socks, and some paper clips....just to mention a few.

9. What was I supposed to be doing right now?

10. The Salvation Army accepts donations on Sunday afternoon, even though their store is closed. That's nice.

11. My kitchen is lined with piles of laundry to finish before I go to sleep tonight. Oh, yeah, that's what I'm supposed to be doing.

12. Don't you just love m&ms?

13. I'm eating Thai food on Tuesday and I'm already thinking about what I'll order. Maybe the Pad Thai, maybe the Panang Curry. Then again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->