Sunday, February 20, 2005


Blockus.
This is my favorite game. The box doesn't give a clue how visually enchanting the game is. Each player has a handful of pieces, all of one color. Each piece is made out of squares, and each is configured differently. The board is a metallic grey grid, and the players take turns placing their pieces. Each piece must be placed so that it connects at a corner or another piece of the same color, but sides cannot touch. The goal is to place all your pieces on the board and block other players from getting their pieces on the board. I think we played this game 30 times on Christmas day when our friends were visiting. It is highly addictive!
Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Melodee said...

I've been half-heartedly looking for that game for a few years. Where'd you buy it? I read a great review--I personally hate board games, but I thought it sounded like one even I might like.

11:47 PM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Jan said...

Mel, I found it in a specialty store called The Learning Tree in Oklahoma City, but you can also order it online. Just do a search for Blockus. I predict you'll love the game!

8:56 AM, February 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->